Safety & CleaningStorage and Disposal

Do not contaminate water, food, or feed by storage or disposal. Store in a dry place no lower in temperature than 50˚F or higher than 120˚F. Store in an area inaccessible to children.

Lucasol™ is in a nonrefillable container. Do not reuse or refill this container. Offer for recycling, if available. Triple rinse container promptly after emptying. Triple rinse as follows: Fill container 1/4 full with water and recap. Agitate vigorously. Follow Pesticide Disposal instructions for disposal. Drain for 10 seconds after the flow begins to drip. Repeat procedure two more times. Then offer for recycling or reconditioning. If not available, puncture and dispose in a sanitary landfill. Improper disposal of excess pesticide, spray mixture, or rinsate is a violation of Federal Law. If these wastes cannot be disposed of by use according to label instructions, contact your State Pesticide or Environmental Control Agency, or the Hazardous Waste representative at the nearest EPA Regional Office for guidance.

First Aid

Keep out of reach of children. Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor, or going for treatment.

  • If in eyes: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.
  • If on skin or clothing: Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes. Call poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.
  • If swallowed: Call poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by the poison control center or doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.
  • If inhaled: Move person to fresh air. If person is not breathing, call 911 or an ambulance then give artificial respiration, preferably by mouth-to-mouth, if possible. Call a poison control center or doctor for further treatment advice.